Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- It's 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven - 375.
- mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheese, and garlic until blended.
- Combine meat, veggies, & gravy; spoon into 9-inch sq. baking dish.
- Cover with potatoes and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20 mins. or until bubbly..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, interest gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com