Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of small yellow onion, diced.
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of small uncooked pasta.
- It's of milk.
- You need of water.
- It's of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- Prepare of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- Prepare of pepper, garlic powder.
- It's of cornstarch.
- It's of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta instructions
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, interest get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com