Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- It's 1 large of onion, diced.
- It's 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com