Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- It's 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- You need 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's step by step
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com