Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- It's 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com