Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- It's 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 lb of Potatoes.
- It's 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It's 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests all but this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com