Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It's 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It's 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com