Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- It's 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- You need 2 of cups diced carrots.
- It's 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com