Mock Shepherd Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mock Shepherd Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- You need 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com