Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
- You need of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Meat mixture.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- It's 1 of carrot, diced small.
- It's 1 of celery, diced small.
- It's 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- It's 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers instructions
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com