All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
- It's 500 Grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 2 of large Onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- You need 500 grams of Potatoes.
- It's 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of large Carrots.
- Prepare Cup of peas (frozen).
- Prepare Cup of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- You need Cup of diced Sweet Peppers.
- It's 2 of Stock Cubes.
- It's Cup of hot water.
- It's of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie step by step
- Cut Potatoes into small cubes and put into a pan of boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Peel and chop Carrots into small cubes / pieces and put into boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Peel and dice Onions, add to a large pot with the butter, cook, stirring until golden brown..
- Add Beef Mince to Onions and mix well. Cook until brown all over, then dissolve stock cubes in the hot water and add to the Beef mix..
- Drain and add carrots to Beef mix, then add peas, sweetcorn, mixed peppers and stir well..
- Put beef mix in an oven dish, filling it to about 2/3 full..
- Drain Potatoes, put in a large bowl, with the butter, and mash until smooth and creamy. Spoon onto top of beef mix, spreading it out and smoothing the top. Decorate using a fork, if you wish. Sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese..
- Put dish in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- If you try this dish, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad to show others!!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com