Beef Casserole 8.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Beef Casserole 8 for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- It's 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
Beef Casserole 8 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Beef Casserole 8. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com