Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Brown ground beef using vegetable oil. Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture.
Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
How to make Beef and Potato Au Gratin in the crockpot: Brown ground beef on the stovetop, add salt and pepper to taste.
In a small bowl combine the paprika, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Potato and Ground beef Gratin for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- You need 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It's 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
Add half of the potatoes in the slow cooker. Then, top the potatoes with half of the ground beef mixture. Next, arrange another layer of potato slices over beef. Add remaining beef mixture and top with last layer of potatoes.
Potato and Ground beef Gratin step by step
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and green pepper until met is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. In a bowl, combine soup, water, chilies, mushrooms, pimientos and reserved sauce mix; mix well. Pour a third of the mixture over corn. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in Potatoes, Sauce Mix, hot water and milk.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Potato and Ground beef Gratin. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com