Easy Shepherd’s Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Shepherd’s Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Easy Shepherd’s Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- It's 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 20 g of butter.
- You need 3 of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 4-500 g of lean beef mince.
- It's 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- It's 1 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- Prepare of 400 ml chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 200 g of frozen peas.
- You need 600 g of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie step by step
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Easy Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com