Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style).
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style)
- It's 250 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It's 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 300 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- It's 2 tsp of ★ Curry powder.
- You need 2 pinch of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 360 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It's 100 ml of Pizza cheese.
Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) step by step
- Mince the onion and carrot..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the ♢ ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add a crushed garlic and bay leaf, and cook until aromatic. Add the minced vegetables from step 1 and continue to cook..
- When the onions are transparent, add the meat and cook until it changes colour. Break it up into small pieces as you cook..
- Add the ★ seasonings and bring the pan to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the ♢ seasonings and continue to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes, when the liquid has evaporated, it's finished. Serve as is, or over rice for a delicious meal. Here I am going to make it into a doria..
- On a bed of rice in a gratin (or other heat resistant) plate, layer the dry curry, and top with the pizza cheese..
- The picture in the last step shows a doria made with 2 rice cooker cups of rice..
- Put the dish in a toaster oven for 5-10 minutes. When the top has browned, it's done. Serve piping hot..
- Serve into individual portions and dig in!!.
- You can also layer the doria ingredients into individual servings and toast them..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style). If you have questions or requests all but this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com