Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Cottage Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cottage Pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie
- It's 500 g of lean beef mince.
- It's 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 2 of celery sticks, diced.
- It's 3 of large potatoes cut into large cubes.
- You need 500 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of little red wine.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of Butter.
Cottage Pie instructions
- Preheat the oven to about 190°. Heat a little olive oil in a large sauce pan and add the onion, carrot and celery (apparently called a mirepoix). Cook for a few minutes..
- Crumble in the mince to the mirepoix and cook until brown, stirring with a fork rather than a spoon (stops the mince from clumping together)..
- Add in a little red wine, a little Worcestershire sauce, some garlic paste, mixed herbs, salt and pepper, all to taste and then add the beef stock. Simmer, covered for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, cook the potatoes until soft, about 15 minutes, then mash with a little butter and milk until smooth and set aside..
- Transfer the minced beef and vegetables to an oven dish..
- Layer the mashed potatoes on top and fluff with a fork. Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are nice and golden. Enjoy 😋.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com