Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷
- You need 1 of very large onion chopped very finely.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbs of vegetables Rice Bran Oil.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground Beef chuck or lamb.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cups of crushed tomatoes (or 1/4 cup italian tomato passata).
- It's 1 1/4 cups of beef stock (3 tbs beef bouillon/stock cubes * Step 2.
- It's of add about 1/2 cup of water to adjust liquid).
- You need 4 of fresh bay leaves.
- You need 4 of medium carrots peeled chopped small cubed (cooked).
- It's 6 of celery stalks, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas (cooked).
- It's 1 handful of fresh Flat Parsley, chopped finely.
- You need 1 of small stalk fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried rosemary).
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose-flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold vegetables's water.
- It's of To serve with: steam hot rice Jasmine.
- You need of or with Roast Pumpkins.
- You need of MASHED POTATOES:.
- Prepare 4-5 of large potatoes (preferable less starch), peeled, sliced.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It's 3 tbs of cream (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and grinded black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onions,🌰chopped finely.
- You need of Top of minced beef: 🧀1cup (8 oz) grated Cheddar Cheese.
Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.Heat oil in a large wok (or large frying pan)over medium heat.Add onions & cook until slightly translucent.Add ground meat,cook meat with onions stirring constantly to make sure you're cooking all the meat evenly.Once the meat is all brown&you see it's juices filling the pan then sprinkle salt over the top&with wooden spoon break the lumps, then add red wine, mix &stir for 8', then add bay leaves,1stalk rosemary, celery, garlic, black pepper & parsley. Mix all and.
- Turn heat down to low to simmer. Add 1/4 cup Italian Tomato Passata (or whole tomato 1can), 1 1/4 cup beef stock, 2 beef stock cubes and add solution of 1 tbs flour for thicken. Combine everything well. Season with salt & pepper. Let simmer for 20' put the lid on, checking and stirring occasionally. *adjust liquid as needed, adding water in small intervals (you don't want this to dry, but you also don't want to make soup). While the meat cooks make the mashed potatoes..
- Wash and peel potatoes. Place potatoes in a double pot pan, below is the pan that has 1 inch cold water. Bring to a boil then turn down to medium heat until potatoes are tender about 20'. Drain in colander, put the potatoes to a bowl, add 3 tbs butter to melt, salt n pepper, 1 cup milk & 3 tbs cream (option).Mash until smooth & creamy, 🌰add red onions, salt & pepper, lastly on top add 1cup grated cheese (I'll do that later on). Cover with gladwrap and put to side until ready to use..
- In another saucepan boil the chopped carrots in 1/2cup water & pinch of salt for 5'. Add the frozen peas and cook for further 2'. Turn off. Tipp mixture of carrots & peas into the wok over the minced beef mixture, with the big spoon mix well. Turn off the heat, remove wok from the stove..
- Assembly: Remove the bay leaves&the rosemary stalk from the minced beef mixture.Grease base&sides of a deep rectangular 13inch x 9inch ovenproof baking dish with oil or melted butter.Add the cooked minced beef mixture on the bottom dish,in an even layer.On top I sprinkle 1cup grated cheese.Then on top of cheese I add the mashed potatoes,spread them evenly over the whole dish with a rubber spatula.Cover the whole dish with another 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese and spread them with a rubber spatula..
- Put the baking dish in the oven in the middle rack and let it cook for 15'-20' (or until the filling is bubbling and the top is golden brown).(I don't like it overcook) Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. To serve with a steam of hot rice and roast pumpkins or any veges that you have in the fridge.👼👪 enjoy..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com