Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. Shepherd's Pie Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, peppers and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
After tasting the gooey, cheesy, beef stuffed potatoes, you'll.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Potatoes-- so good and so easy!
Next time don't need to put the potato filling in a bag, just dump it on top.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes
- You need 3 of large baking potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- You need 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- Prepare of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
WeGetItYouReadUsernames. when i see what he does with the potato. Sheppards pie is made with lamb. This is cottage pie ya fuckwits. This shepherd's pot pie is a beautiful marriage between shepherd's pie and veggie pot pie.
Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes step by step
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
Spoon the mashed potatoes evenly over the top. Melt half the butter in a non-stick pan. A neat way to use up the potato you scoop out. Tender ground lamb (or beef) and chopped vegetables cooked in a rich gravy, topped with a creamy layer of delicious mashed potatoes and baked. Cooking once, eating twice (or more) is my jam!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, charm gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com