Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro)
- It's 1 each of Your Fav Hamburger Bun.
- It's 1 1/3 lb of 95% Ground Sirloin/ 5% Ground Chuck, Pattied.
- You need 2 slice of Cucumber, Zebra Stripped.
- It's 1 slice of Tomato.
- You need 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Tataziki Sauce (Cucumber/Gyro Sauce).
- It's 4 each of Red Onion Petals, French Cut.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oregano, dried.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Lowerys Seasoning Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Butter, unsalted.
Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) step by step
- Divide Ground Sirloin into 1/3 lbs patties. (5.3 oz) Liberally dust patty with lowerys and pepper. (I use a 95/5% ground Sirloin/ Chuck mixture. Go to your local butcher for help if needed.) Cook to desired temperature, just not well done please....
- Butter and toast your favorite Hamburger Bun, after its toasted, sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder.
- Build burger as follows....
- Feta Cheese.
- Tataziki Sauce.
- Red Onions.
- Heavy Dash of Oregano.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro). If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com