One Killer Burger.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious One Killer Burger for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook One Killer Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Killer Burger
- You need 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef(can use sirloin,chuck or round).
- It's 1/2 lb of chorizo sausage(mild or medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 4 slice of colb jack cheese/pepper jack cheese(or shredded).
- Prepare slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of sliced onions.
- It's 1 of sliced pickles.
- You need 8 slice of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 of Chipotle mayo(recipe in directions).
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One Killer Burger instructions
- In large bowl, combine beef, chorizo and minced onion. Divide into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones..
- Grill to your liking (well, med., rare, etc...) I cook mine to a internal temp. of 155°F. Top with cheese and let start meting right before transferring to a platter..
- Chipotle mayo-- 1/2 cup your favorite mayo and stir in 1-2 TBL. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. If you like it really spicy you can add more adobe sauce or chop up a pepper and add in, 1 TBL. lime juice. Stir well..
- Dress buns with chipotle mayo place patty on bun then add toppings of your liking to your burgers..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing One Killer Burger. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com