Perfect Meatloaf. Perfect Meatloaf Pan Set has been added to your Cart. Make your meat go further with this classic US comfort food recipe. But which meat do you prefer to use?
How to make the best meatloaf ever?
Meatloaf is one of those comfort foods that everyone loves to eat (just like meatballs!).
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever!
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Perfect Meatloaf for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Perfect Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Meatloaf
- Prepare 6 oz of croutons (I use garlic).
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need of Cayenne.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It's of thyme.
- It's of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 of an onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot broken into pieces.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It's 1/2 of a red bell pepper diced.
- It's 1 pound of each of ground chuck and sirloin.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. Meatloaf is a lot like Thanksgiving turkey—it's almost always better the day after. At least when sandwiched between two slices of bread.
Perfect Meatloaf step by step
- Heat your oven to 325°.
- In a food processor combine the croutons, herbs and spices and blend to a fine crumb. Set aside in a small dish and combine with the milk. Let sit until ready..
- Combine the vegetables in the food processor and bring together to a consistency of your choice..
- Add all meat, vegetable, and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add the egg and Worcestershire, fold this all together (don't squeeze) with your finger tips and bring together..
- Pack this into some sort of mold (I use a larger loaf pan) and turn out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Insert a probe thermometer and set to go off at 155°..
- Serve with gravy and mashed potatoes for a delicious easy weeknight meal the kids can help with! Mangia Mangia! Buon Appetito.
Now, we can argue about the recipe for the meatloaf itself. Make perfect meatloaf every time with these easy tips. The leaner the meat, the dryer and grainier the meatloaf. Meatloaf, no matter how you slice it, meatloaf is good food. Unfortunately I didn't know that until I was an adult.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Perfect Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com