My Homemade Chili.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty My Homemade Chili for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have My Homemade Chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chili
- Prepare 4 of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- It's 2 (10 oz) of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- You need 1 can of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 (27 oz) of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion chopped.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It's 1 of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper plus extra.
- You need 1 of Tblsp chile powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp oregano.
- You need of Juice of half a lime.
- It's A few of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of squirt of ketchup.
- You need 1 of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- It's 1 (8 quart) of chili pot.
My Homemade Chili instructions
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious My Homemade Chili. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com