Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- You need 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 pinch of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- It's 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- It's 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com