Spicy Beef Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Spicy Beef Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- It's 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- It's 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Spicy Beef Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com