Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped.
- It's 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- It's 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- You need 3 of red potatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie instructions
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com