Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 8 large of potatoes.
- It's 1 of seasoned salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes..
- In another pot cook ground beef. Add chopped onion to pot once beef is slightly browned..
- add the seasoned salt to taste..
- Add corn and bbq sauce, cook for about 10 mins..
- preheat oven to 400°C..
- Drain potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mash potatoes..
- Using a 9 x 9 pan, add the ground beef into the pan. Take the mashed potatoes and put on top of the ground beef..
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the potatoes. Put the pan into the oven for 15 mins..
- Broil for 3 mins to toast the cheese..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep amused right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com