Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef).
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
- It's of Empanada.
- It's 4 cup of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- Prepare 1 of water as needed.
- Prepare 1 of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- It's 1 of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- Prepare 1 of Ground California Chili(add to taste - I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- Prepare 1 dash of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- Prepare 1 of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- You need 1 of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- You need of Nopales.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced Nopales.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- It's 1 of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- Prepare 1 bunch of diced cilantro(optional).
- It's 1 cup of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) step by step
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada...ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN --> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water...Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef). If you have questions or requests almost this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com