Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, diced.
- It's 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- It's 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com