Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- You need 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com