Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Chopped.
- It's 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 lb of Potatoes.
- It's 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It's 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com