Beef mince chow mein. We've put a bit of a spin on this classic Asian dish. Try this version of curried mince chow mein for a great takeaway style dinner at home. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles.
But Chow Mein is right up there and it's not just because it's noodle-slurpingly delicious, but also because of the following My very special dish beef mince chowmins all time favourite for every one try it and enjoy.
Incredibly Easy CHOW MEIN BEEF BROCCOLI 🍜Delish Noodle Series
View top rated Chow mein mince beef recipes with ratings and reviews.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Beef mince chow mein for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Beef mince chow mein using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef mince chow mein
- You need 500 g of Lan beef mince.
- You need 1 of medium brown onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder, mild variety.
- It's 1 of large carrot(s), grated.
- Prepare 375 g of Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded.
- You need 2 of individual celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 40 g of rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety.
- It's 80 g of powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It's 150 g of green beans, frozen, sliced.
- It's 1 of x 3 second spray(s) oil spray.
Chow Mein Hot Dish, Baked Tuna Chow Mein, Baked Tuna Chow Mein Casserole, etc. THIS IS my basic recipe for stir-fry. I've tried others but always come back to this one. Beef can be replaced with chicken mince.
Beef mince chow mein step by step
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef..
Any leftover wombok can be used to make coleslaw. Beef Chow Mein - the perfect easy one-pan meal for busy weeknights. And I even have a Beef Lo Mein and Beef. Easy Beef Chow Mein. this is my tight-wad version! We love to save money, but keep the taste.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Beef mince chow mein. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com