Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie. American Shepherd's Pie, known elsewhere as Cottage Pie, is a casserole containing ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, peas and corn, and topped with a layer of mashed potatoes. It's a great way to use up both leftover vegetables and mashed potatoes. Узнать причину. Закрыть. So, I hope that fulfills your request for how I make shepherd's pie.
The Miniature Australian Shepherd is intelligent and eager to learn.
It is relaxed, loyal, and devoted, bonding closely with family, even to the point of developing separation anxiety.
Aussies are confident and lively; they are known to behave like puppies.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie
- You need 4 large of Potatoes.
- It's 1 of Onion (chopped fine).
- Prepare 2 cup of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 large of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 can of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Beef Broth (possibly bullion instead for a more salty alternative).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Half-and-Half or Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 1 of as needed Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of Cumin, Rosemary and Thyme (optional).
The American shepherd's pie is different because it has its own natural and awesome mushroom taste, as mushrooms are added to the recipe. Another good part is that the potatoes are loaded with cheese, which is really awesome for the cheese lovers, isn't it? It is made with hamburger but you could use lamb or mutton. Make a simple Shepherds Pie into a luxurious treat which is just as easy to make as the original and even more delicious.
Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Start the mashed potatoes: Peel and cut potatoes (1/2 inch or quartered). Place in pan and cover with cold water (1/2 in over potatoes). Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. [start step 3 then return to potatoes] ((Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until tender and easily crushed with tongs, approximately 15-20 mins.)).
- In a large sauté pan with oil, sauté onions and carrots, then garlic. Add ground beef and cook through until brown..
- Continue filling: Sprinkle meat with flour and toss to coat. Add salt/pepper and cumin (optional), add Worcestershire Sauce, Beef Broth, and Rosemary/ Thyme (optional). Brind to boil, cover and simmer low and covered until sauce is thick (10-15 mins)..
- Mash Potatoes: Add half-and-half or milk, butter, and salt/pepper to drained potatoes. Mash until smooth..
- Continue filling: Add corn and green beans (peas optional) for just a few mins to heat..
- Combine in lightly greased 3 qt casserole dish: Beef filling on bottom. Sprinkle layer of cheese on top. Top with mashed potatoes. (Make sure the potatoes seal the beef filling in so it doesn't boil and create a mess.) Use a fork to make rivets on the top of the mashed potatoes. Add small amount of paprika on top..
- Bake dish for 25-30 minutes in oven at 400°F. Let cool (about 15 mins)..
Our luxurious venison shepherd's pie has a rich, meaty venison filling covered with fluffy, creamy mashed potatoes. Greatest Pie Moments and Pie Plot Twists. Whether it is being caught on top of a pie or on the Internet, Jim always ends up with his trusty sex advice from his father. Will they achieve their goal of getting laid by prom night? Shepherd's pie with rich lamb and creamy mash is winter comfort food at its best.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Teeney's American Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com