Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It's 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- It's 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It's 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, make laugh approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com