Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- It's 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- It's 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- It's 2 of cups diced carrots.
- It's 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com