Mock Shepherd Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mock Shepherd Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- It's 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Prepare 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com