Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
- You need of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- You need 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of Meat mixture.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 of celery, diced small.
- You need 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- It's 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers instructions
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com