Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests something like this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com