Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- You need of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- It's of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- It's 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- It's of Cheddar Cheese.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic (A few cloves).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com