Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry
- Prepare 470 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, grated.
- It's 100 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 80 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt & freshly ground pepper.
- You need 6-7 of pastry sheets.
- Prepare 150 g of melted margarine.
- It's as needed of flour for rolling out.
Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry step by step
- Heat 80ml olive oil in a wide pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and stir for 2min..
- Add the beef and break it up with a fork until it becomes granular. When it turns grey, add the carrot. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon..
- Continue with the green and red pepper, the garlic and the tomatoes. Season with salt & pepper..
- When all the liquid has evaporated, remove from the heat. Add the parmesan, stir well and let the mixture cool completely..
- Put the first piece of dough onto your bench. Sprinkle with flour..
- Roll out a rectangular pastry sheet, 35 x 25cm / 13.7” x 9.8”. Brush the excess flour..
- Brush with melted margarine. Spread some filling in the middle and fold the left side..
- Spread some filling and fold the right side. Brush with melted margarine, fold in half and brush again..
- Transfer onto a paper lined baking tray and flip it. Flatten it with your hand and brush with melted margarine. Repeat the process once more..
- Roll out another pastry sheet and cut it in half. Take each half and cover the prepared pies. Flatten with your hands and set aside..
- Prepare another pastry sheet and brush with margarine. Put filling along the bottom edge and roll it into a log..
- Transfer onto a paper lined baking tray and repeat the process..
- Brush with margarine and prick them with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 200⁰C / 400⁰F for 30-35 min until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com