Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- It's 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, divert entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com