Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- Prepare 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of Beef mince.
- You need 300 grams of Bacon.
- You need 500 grams of Motzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake instructions
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com