Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes
- It's of For the Beef Part.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2-1 of carrot, minced (I used 1/2).
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the Potatoes.
- You need 4 of large Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It's of Optional Gravies/Sauces to serve with!.
- It's of Beef Gravy.
- You need of Mushroom Gravy.
Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes well..
- Bake potatoes for 45-50 minutes, or until they can be easily stabbed with a fork. (I actually was running late on getting dinner started and have a Potato Express handy, so I used that and microwaved for 5 minutes).
- While the potatoes are baking, mince the onion and carrot. Brown the ground beef, and add the veggies, chili powder, adobo seasoning, and salt and pepper. Stir fry until veggies are tender. (Whoops, forgot to take a picture of the beef!).
- Once potatoes are done baking, carefully cut and outline around the top, pull up the skin, and use a spoon to scoop as much potato out as possible. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Add the milk, sour cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, and half of the cheese to the potato innards and mash them. Add more milk if you'd like them creamier..
- Stir the beef mixture into the mashed potatoes until well mixed. Set aside..
- In a small bowl or cup, melt the butter. Add the flour and any additional spices (I added extra adobo) and stir to make a thick paste. Spread this paste into the bottom of and sides of the potatoes..
- Stuff the potatoes with the beef mixture, and pile it on top too!.
- Add remaining cheese and bake for 10inutes, or until cheese has melted..
- Enjoy! We ate ours with a bit of sour cream on the side. I had Mac n cheese with mine, because I'll never say no to Mac n cheese! :).
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com