Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Potato Moussaka for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Moussaka
- You need 500 g of ground beef.
- You need 800 g of potato.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare of some fresh parsley.
- It's of salt, pepper, some oil and butter.
Potato Moussaka instructions
- Peel and slice your potatoes and fry them with some sunflower oil (or the one you prefer) in a large skillet just until the edges start getting brown. Just a little so it gets the taste. Put it aside on a paper towel to get the extra oil off..
- Chop carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. Fry the carrots and onion with some oil on medium heat until they are soft..
- Add meat, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Fry and stir until it gets brown and dry mixing everything and splitting the meat into small pieces. You can add ground pepper, some fresh spicy peppers or any dry herbs you like at this point..
- Whisk eggs by hand and add milk and some salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Grease a deep oven dish with some butter and start with layer of potatoes then a layer of meat. Finish with the final layer of potatoes and pour the egg/milk mix evenly over everything..
- Bake for 45min - 1 hour. You will know it's done when all potatoes on top become crispy brown..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Potato Moussaka. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com