Ground Beef Steak.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Steak for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- You need 600 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- It's 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak instructions
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests on this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com