Literally this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Tatertot Toss for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Tatertot Toss using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tatertot Toss
- You need 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of McCain Tasti Taters.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of orange bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of Kraft Monteray Jack cheese, graded.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
Tatertot Toss step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, spread ground beef. Add Tasti Taters and spread out randomly..
- Add red onion and bell pepper and spread as well. Add cheese, layering it all over. Add desired amount of salt and pepper..
- Bake for 25 minutes. After, dig in as fast as you can without burning your toungue off..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Tatertot Toss. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com