Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Azie's Picadillo for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- It's 1 envelope of Sazon.
- You need 2 tsp of Adobo.
- It's 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
Azie's Picadillo instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Azie's Picadillo. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com