"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- It's 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- It's 1 large of sliced carot.
- You need 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of warm water.
- You need of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com