Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 450 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of beef stock (or water).
- It's 3 cups of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com