Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 pkg of shredded hash browns (thawed).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cheddar cheese, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and put in baking dish..
- Add ground beef on top of mixture in dish and spread it evenly on top..
- Add extra cheese on top if desired..
- Cook uncovered for 35 minutes..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com