CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese
- You need 2 of packs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper finely chopped.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 can of of cream of mushroom roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of of nacho fiesta cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 can of of diced potatoes.
- It's 4 of bags of martha whites easy cheddar garlic biscuit mix (i always add 4 eggs and a little more milk but do as you please lol).
- Prepare 8 of pieces of jalaphenos (optional).
CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese instructions
- Brown down your meat and then put it in a colander to drain excess grease.
- While your meat is draining put your onions and bell pepper and jalaphenos in the same pot and start browning them down.
- Then once your stuff is brown put you diced potatoes in there an brown them down as well.
- About now you would want to preheat your oven to 350?.
- Now that your tators are sticking to your onions, jalaphenos, and bell pepper through your meat back into the pot and put seasonings to add flavor.
- After that you want to stir that around for about 5 minutes add a little water if it sticks.
- Now you put your cream of mushroom roasted garlic & your can of fiesta nacho cheese in the meat and stir for another 5 or so minutes an then put the pot aside.
- Now you need a big ol' pan and put your meat in there and flatten it evenly with a spoon.
- In a different bowl mix your biscuit mix.
- Now pour your bags of cheese on top of the meat.
- Then put your biscuit mix evenly in the pan on top of your cheesy meat.
- Now put that in the oven till the biscuit mix on top is cooked and BAM! theres your supper.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com